SEA-DOO ONBOARD LIVING ROOM, CAN-AM OFF-ROAD TRAIL-READY VEHICLES AND SMARTPHONE CONNECTIVITY FOR THE CAN-AM SPYDER: BRP PUSHES THE ADVENTURE FURTHER
03.10.2017Dallas, Texas, Sept. 21, 2017 – BRP (TSX:DOO) once again demonstrates its obsession to provide the best consumer experience possible by announcing Can-Am's entry in the trail segment of the side-by-side vehicle market, the introduction of an entirely new Sea-Doo personal watercraft platform that provides an onboard living room experience, and smartphone connectivity for the Can-Am Spyder vehicle.More about ...
The exciting new products are being unveiled during a spectacular 3-day event in Dallas, Texas attended by thousands of BRP dealers from all over the world.
03.10.2017BRP introduced an ingenious new platform on select 2018 Sea-Doo models © BRP 2017More about ...
- Added comfort, integrated audio and smarter storage on select models
- New hull sets the industry benchmark for stability at rest and at speed
- Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 3-UP added to playful Rec Lite family
02.10.20172018 Can-Am Maverick Trail models are the first trail-specific Can-Am side-by-side vehicles. © BRP 2017More about ...
- Can-Am enters trail segment with new Maverick Trail side-by-side vehicles
- New technical crawling-specific Can-Am Maverick X3 X rc models
- Three new specialized Can-Am Traxter utility side-by-side vehicles
01.10.2017New fully-digital instrument panel with BRP ConnectTM offered on select 2018 Can-Am Spyder models. © BRP 2017More about ...
- New full-color digital instrument panel now on majority of Can-Am Spyder models
- Smartphone connectivity for seamless app integration while riding
- New Dark and Chrome color options on select models
01.07.2017The 2018 Can-Am off-road vehicle family includes new performance levels, specialized packages and exceptional value. © BRP 2017More about ...
- 172hp and 120hp turbocharged 2018 Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicles Can-Am SSV families receive refinements, new packages and more value
- Specialty ATV packages for performance, hunting and snow-belt enthusiasts
BRP CELEBRATES THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF LYNX SNOWMOBILES AND UNVEILS ITS 2018 LYNX LINEUP FEATURING MAJOR INNOVATIONS
Rovaniemi, Finland, March 16, 2017 – BRP (TSX:DOO) unveiled its 2018 Lynx lineup today in front of hundreds of its dealers and invited guests. The 2018 Lynx snowmobile lineup is the 50th model year created by Lynx and is introducing the new Radien platform, the next generation of Rotax 850 E-TEC engine and the ultra-lightweight E-TEC engine starting system, SHOT.
The new Lynx Radien platform will be introduced on the 2018 Lynx BoonDocker, Xtrim RE and Rave RE models.