The Sea-Doo FISH PRO is designed to give an unfair advantage to fishing enthusiasts. © BRP 2018
- All-New Maverick Sport MAX vehicle redefines family excursions
- All-New Outlander 6x6 450 vehicle adds the accessibility to all the benefits the 6x6 segment can offer
21.09.2018Built to disrupt, the Can-Am Ryker is...More about ...
- Accessible: starting as low as 8,699 GBP and easy to ride with twist-and-go technology
- Fun: innovative, confidence-inspiring ride without compromise
- Customizable: over 75k ways to personalize, including many snap-on/snap-off accessories
19.09.2018Are you looking for new products that you would like to represent on your market? Can you help us enter the new market? Do you know our products and would like to offer them to the wider region?More about ...
If you would like to cooperate with us, please contact us! Or you can send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +386 3 492 00 40.
In the framework of the "SKI&SEA Sales Digitization" operation, we had a training in Ski&Sea company on 25.07.2018 with the following content:
- Presentation of the challenges of the processes of digitization of companies, web portals and online security of users.
- Presentation of the operation "Digitalization of sales of SKI&SEA" and the results of services performed in order to raise awareness about efficient sales processes, secure customer communication and advantages of paperless business.
We in the company noticed that the wishes and needs of customers have changed over the years and are growing and diversified. For this reason, our vision is to expand our range of products, to be the leading and recognizable in SE Europe in the sale of water scooters, terrain and snow, their equipment and clothes, expanding business to new (foreign) markets, etc. By automating procurement processes, digitization, the renovation of web pages adapted to foreign markets (multilingualism), the installation of an online store, electronic data exchange and documents, and many other upgrades, we want to increase and improve already existing dealer and service network and approach the customer to the greatest extent possible. Such a way will bring increased sales and at the same time strengthen international competitiveness.
VALCOURT, QC, August 20, 2018 - BRP (TSX: DOO) inaugurated today its new modernized manufacturing facility in Valcourt, Quebec. The installation of a new ultramodern production equipment for Can-Am Spyder vehicle and Ski-Doo snowmobile assembly lines increases the facility's efficiency, flexibility for innovation and engineering, and optimizes its manufacturing infrastructure and logistics.
Valcourt, Quebec, August 2, 2018 – BRP (TSX:DOO) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Triton Industries, Inc., the leading North American manufacturer of the Manitou pontoon brand.
- Redesigned Outlander ATVs heighten adventure with top-tier performance, world-class handling, and incredible design
- Can-Am is offering now its widest ATV and SSV lineup meeting the new EU regulations ever
- Can-Am Traxter vehicles get rugged upgrades for enhanced capability
- Specialized packages across the lineup designed for needs across the globe
Dubrovnik, Croatia; Saturday, 30. June 2018 – In Dubrovnik, together with the organizer AC BETA SERVIS (official dealer and servicer for Evinrude, Sea-Doo and Can-Am in Dubrovnik, Croatia), the official dealer for BRP products in Podgorica, Montenegro – PROKOM and more than 20 present owners from our region, we have been hanging out at the last this year’s Sea-Doo Adventure.
Valcourt, Quebec, June 28, 2018 – BRP (TSX:DOO) announced today the creation of the Marine Group with the acquisition of Alumacraft Boat, the premier private North American manufacturer of aluminum fishing boats, based in St. Peter, MN.
- Biggest ever event for the European Can-Am Spyder community
- Nearly 300 participants from 17 different European countries
- 6th edition attracted about 200 Spyders in Altmünster (Austria)
Marina Portorož, Sunday, 10. Jun 2018 – Together with organizer H2O Center d.o.o. and the owners of the Sea-Doo water scooters we headed for 50 nautical miles a long way from Slovenia to Italy - Sea-Doo Adventure.
15.06.201847.90117 13.76781 6
Altmunster, Austra; Thursday 07. June 2018 – Sunday 10. June 2018: We were at the traditional meeting of drivers and lovers of Can-Am Spyder in Austria - Spyder Grossglockner Challenge. An event organized by BRP every year attracts more and more people to a small Austrian town; this year 176 people came from 17 countries. We were among them.