Sacuieu, Transylvania, Romunija – Between 9th and 14th April, one of the toughest ATV races in Europe was held in Sacuieu, Romania – CFMOTO HUNT THE WOLF. Ski&Sea d.o.o. sent 4 representatives to the competition and distributed them in 2 teams - SKI&SEA TEAM SLOVENIA (Andrej Žižek and Aleksander Skodič) and SKI&SEA TEAM SERBIA (Marko Jovanović in Predrag Koviljac).
First Serbian adventure is behind us ... We are really thankful to all those present for their participation, as well as the SkiSea BRP Centar Beograd. Thanks to organizer Extreme 015 and Hard Enduro Loznica for the organization, alignment and fun! See you soon
Hemaven, Sweden, 18. March 2018 – in a place known for family-friendly ski resorts, a BRP Bombardier Recreational Products dealer meeting was held, where a brand-new Ski-Doo and Lynx line-up 2019 was presented and tested.
- The new Can-Am ATV line-up meeting the new EU regulations is now being delivered throughout Europe
- European customers will be able to test the new Can-Am ATV vehicles, especially the models equipped with the ABS (anti-lock braking system) technology
LYNX OPENS NEW WINTER ADVENTURES WITH A NEW SNOWMOBILE PLATFORM, MORE MODELS AND THE EASYRIDE REAR SUSPENSION
- New Xterrain crossover model in Radien platform
- Reborn 49 Ranger and Xtrim SC models introducing the new Radien-X platform
- Rotax 600R E-TEC engine option for Xterrain, Rave RE and 49 Ranger models
- EasyRide rear suspension in the Commander lineup
The winter is over, the summer and the time of playing on the water are getting closer.
Special moments of pleasure, leisurely scrolling, sporty driving and safe diving underwater... All this is possible with SEABOB. Now you can actually move along water as a dolphin. Free on both surface and depth. At the same time, SEABOB is completely environmentally friendly.
SKI-DOO INNOVATION LEADS TO MORE FUN ON THE SNOW WITH A NEW TURBOCHARGED ENGINE, MORE REV GEN4 MODELS AND AN ADVANCED HELMET
- Rotax 4-stroke engines move into highly responsive REV Gen4 platform
- Rotax 900 ACE gets in-house built Turbo option
- Powerful Rotax 600R E-TEC engine expands to more models
- New OXYGEN helmet sets a new standard in performance and functionality
Sudden heart failure most often occurs unexpectedly, and more than half of patients have no problems before the fatal event. Most often occurs due to the so-called chamber fibrillation, which is characterized by completely chaotic electrical cardiac activity. Mechanical activity of the heart, that is pumping blood across the body, suddenly completely stops and if we do not act immediately, the dying process begins, which becomes irreversible within 5-10 minutes.
"At the beginning of school holidays, which many spend on ski slopes, due to the growing trend of skiing outside the arranged trails, the announcement of new snow, and therefore the increased danger of avalanches, as well as the number of avalanches of recently deceased skiers, we checked what are the greatest threats to free skiing at the ski slopes and in the mountains, and how to avoid them. (Stropnik, D., 2018. 24ur.com. [Internet] (17.02.2018). Available at:
- Brazilians Reinaldo Varela and Gustavo Gugelmin win Dakar SXS class title with South Racing prepped Can-Am Maverick X3 vehicle
- Leonel Larrauri and Fernando Imperatrice win final stage
Are you looking for new products that you would like to represent on your market? Can you help us enter the new market? Do you know our products and would like to offer them to the wider region?
If you would like to cooperate with us, please contact us! Or you can send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +386 3 492 00 40.
If you want to join our company, you can take the first step.
Send your CV or write a request for the desired possition and send it to the e-mail address:
or at the following address:
Ski&Sea d.o.o., Ločica ob Savinji, Ob Savinji 12, 3313 Polzela.
The Can-Am Maverick X3 family of side-by-side vehicles expands once again, now offers more models with specialty features and varying price points.
- New value-driven Maverick X3 900 HO package
- Industry's most powerful and first factory-made turbocharged mud vehicle
- Smart-Lok differential now included on Maverick X3 X rs Turbo R packages
Traditional Can-Am Adventure is an event for riders with ATVs and SSVs, with socializing and adrenaline in the foreground. This meeting took place in the motocross park in Šentvid pri Stični, where more than a hundred fans of mud and adrenaline gathered.
The Coral Bay on the southern shore of the Mediterranean island of Cyprus is famous for its pebble beach, where we can surrende to the delights of the Mediterranean food in the company of "refreshing beverages". But this time it was a place of different pleasures. Enjoyment for the drivers of new models of Sea-doo water scooters and Can-am terrain vehicles of the new generation or the upcoming 2018 model year.
SEA-DOO ONBOARD LIVING ROOM, CAN-AM OFF-ROAD TRAIL-READY VEHICLES AND SMARTPHONE CONNECTIVITY FOR THE CAN-AM SPYDER: BRP PUSHES THE ADVENTURE FURTHER
03.10.2017Dallas, Texas, Sept. 21, 2017 – BRP (TSX:DOO) once again demonstrates its obsession to provide the best consumer experience possible by announcing Can-Am's entry in the trail segment of the side-by-side vehicle market, the introduction of an entirely new Sea-Doo personal watercraft platform that provides an onboard living room experience, and smartphone connectivity for the Can-Am Spyder vehicle.More about ...
The exciting new products are being unveiled during a spectacular 3-day event in Dallas, Texas attended by thousands of BRP dealers from all over the world.
03.10.2017BRP introduced an ingenious new platform on select 2018 Sea-Doo models © BRP 2017More about ...
- Added comfort, integrated audio and smarter storage on select models
- New hull sets the industry benchmark for stability at rest and at speed
- Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 3-UP added to playful Rec Lite family
02.10.20172018 Can-Am Maverick Trail models are the first trail-specific Can-Am side-by-side vehicles. © BRP 2017More about ...
- Can-Am enters trail segment with new Maverick Trail side-by-side vehicles
- New technical crawling-specific Can-Am Maverick X3 X rc models
- Three new specialized Can-Am Traxter utility side-by-side vehicles