SEA-DOO ADVENTURE PORTOROŽ, SLOVENIA
- WHERE: PORTOROŽ – PORTOPICCOLO (Total length of the route is 95 km)
- WHEN: Saturday, 01. 06. 2019 at 10 am
- WHO: Owners of water scooters and anyone who would definitely want to participate in this adventure, but their water scooter is in service, or you are not the owner of a water scooter. In this case, Ski & Sea offers you the possibility of renting a water scooter. The number of free water scooters is limited, and the offer is valid until all places are filled.
- START: Marina Portorož on the ISLAND (GPS COORDINATES: 45.50494;13.59760 )
- RETURN: at 5 pm
- INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or +386 3 492 00 42
- ORGANIZER: H2O center d.o.o., Davide Ernestini +386 31 538 754
- APPLICATIONS: CLICK
- Launching of PWC's
- Riders briefing
The event will start from Marina Portorož. Navigation in front of the Piran Punto (3-6) towards Fiesa (11), Strunjan (16). Voyage time: 30 minutes
Coastal navigation in front of the yellow marking colours of the Moon Bay to Marina Izola, the old town, Shipyard. We will continue along the old coastal road Izola - Koper until the spot where the "Rex" ship has sunken. Voyage time: 30 minutes
The rout is planned along the coastal road, the old route of the Paranzana past Žusterna to Koper, then we will cross the banks of the Port of Koper to Saint Catherine and Ankaran. Voyage time: 30 minutes.
Passing Ankaran to Debeli rtič, entrance to Italy along the lighthouse and natural park. Suhi rtič, Boa. Sailing time 20 minutes.
Crossing the Miljsko Bay in front of Trieste, continuing towards the Lighthouse of Victory and Barkovljam. Voyage time: 30 minutes.
Navigation in front of the coastal villages of the Trieste past the Miramare Castle (nature reserve - prohibition of approaching to less than 200 m) towards Sesljan and Portopiccol. Sailing time 30 min.
Sailing on the outside line, entering Portopiccolo port (121), mooring scooters and lunch break and village tour. Time of the voyage 10 min, lunch break for 2 hours. Fuel supply. Sailing out of the marina towards the outflow of the Soča River.
Crossing the bay to the delta of the Soča river, a stop for bathing. ******
The way back to Portorož through the middle of the Gulf of Trieste, entering Slovenia's territorial waters (130) and continuing towards Portorož (135). Here (133) we will meet with the representatives of the "Morigenos" Society for the instructions in case of meeting dolphins. Voyage time: 50 min.
****** In worse weather conditions (wind N, NE), the return journey from Sesljana will be shifted to coastal navigation along the northern part of the bay, in shelter.
RULES OF USE OF RADIO STATIONS
Each of the involved participants will receive on the day of the event a radio station set on the selected reception channel:
- 1 (alternatively 2.3) for guidance in Slovene
- 5 (alternatively 6.7) for guidance in Italian
- 8 (alternatively 9.10) for guidance in Croatian
- 11 (alternatively 12.13) for guidance in English
- Channel 14 is reserved for emergency broadcasts and reception.
The organiser reserves the right to modify the program of the event without notice and without any legal obligations.
To participate, please register ONLINE:
Owners of water scooters and anyone who would definitely want to participate in this adventure, but their water scooter is in service, or you are not the owner of a water scooter. In this case, Ski & Sea offers you the possibility of renting a water scooter at symbolic prices (in the price of the rental is also included the costs for fuel).
- 2019 GTI PRO 130 iBR RENTAL White / Krypton green - PRICE: 200 EUR with VAT
- 2019 SPARK 2UP 60 Vanilla / Blueberry - PRICE: 150 EUR with VAT
- 2019 SPARK TRIXX 3UP 90 iBR Orange Crush / Chili Pepper - PRICE: 150 EUR with VAT
The lease payment is arranged according to the pre-calculation with advance payment to the TRR of the company: SI56 0311 6100 0722 029 (SKB BANKA dd, Ljubljana)
PARKING PLACE: Marina Portorož (GPS COORDINATES: 45.50494;13.59760)
Accommodation, fuel, travel and personal expenses etc. are at participants own cost. Free lunch.
The after sales support for emergency situations with your Sea-Doo will be available at the location.
IMPORTANT: We highly recommend that all units participating at this event will have performed maintenance service done by your local authorized Sea-Doo service shop. Please, make sure Your Sea-Doo is in good condition before this exciting event. Things to check:
- Battery condition
- Life Jackets
- Documents, Insurance
Each participant is responsible to make his/her own hotel reservation directly with the hotel of choice.